Monday 2 June 2014

Amanda Leto-Seven doses of chemotherapy

Seven doses of chemotherapy

Followed by seven doses of chemotherapy I was terribly sick. Hair left me. But with each dose I took it noticeably better.
Even one week intensive treatment at a clinic in Prague and then almost 2 years to 3 times a week for injections Click Here http://health.revieweds.com/The sequence of events I literally went down.

 I felt miserable, foul, unclean somehow, I wanted to give up, but thanks to the great support in the family I was somewhere deep inside she found the strength to fight and not give up. I wanted to live.

Actually, there was one thing that happened to me when my engine miserable life. Sometime in sixteen out of curiosity, I visited an astrologer. You're not really going to be something between heaven and earth, but then told me that I would have problems with blood.

"For you it will be done in secret, will take your blood ten times and nothing, but then will almost too late. Put your eye on it.

But do not worry, here you will stink for a long time." And this last sentence to me all the time holding them. Whether it was true or just a compassionate phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment