Monday 2 June 2014

Linda Allen-The problem of inherited diseases-The problem of inherited diseases

He had only a year to live, now begins to live with new lungs

Four months ago he woke up after the operation, during which his new transplanted lungs. Now it is clear that his body has taken great body. At twenty-eight was not able to go a few steps without pause. The problem was inherited disease, cystic fibrosis, for which his lungs had been a large amount of mucus.

Cystic fibrosis before four months completely paralyzed, with new lungs again quickly returned to life
The mucus is then multiplied bacteria and cause chronic inflammation. Ivy took a lot of drugs, some of his weakened bones, so I just by coughing his ribs cracking.

Last time on the site. Now while Ivy also takes a pile of drugs, but for a different reason. In October last year the doctors from Motel Hospital in Prague transplant new lungs. And because, simply put, an insidious disease being housed in them, and I now feel like reborn.

I was afraid to wake up
"I have long Transplant internally resisted. Was something I wanted to avoid, because I was afraid to be out of that will go under the knife, but then we wake," says today, after more than a quarter of a year after transplant .Visit my Blogs http://health.revieweds.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment